terça-feira, 24 de outubro de 2023

Work can never stop!

I started a new project for another book. This time, I returned to contemporary poetry after a long break.

This work will bring up themes that I have yet to explore. See a sample of what's in production.


Are you feeling terrible pain?

The pain will go away soon; that too will pass.

Are you experiencing exceptional joy?

Enjoy it fully; that too will pass.

Are you tired of seeing injustice and evil?

Don’t be so angry; that too will pass.


There are days when I appreciate diversion,

I enjoy each moment of relaxation.

I enjoy what happens in all situations.

 

Sometimes, the day is full of boring,

There is no good moment on it,

The day drags on in great suffering.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

My twenty-third book — Chronicles of the Unseen: Unveiling the Extraordinary

The short stories were not written with the intention of being published in a book. They were all developed for participation in literary ...