domingo, 12 de junho de 2022

My twelfth book - The Poetry of the Work

This book is the first one that I made with a clear idea about what I would write. Since September 2020, I had decided on the poems' subjects, but this job stayed on standby.

The book contains poems related to situations in the workplace. I tried to express feelings and situations that I'm sure everyone has already faced, at minimum one of them.

Picture from Flo Dahm on Pexels

I've made another different thing. I wrote with a standard. All poems are composed of five stanzas with three verses. In most poems, all verses rhyme in the stanza.

At the beginning of the book, I made it clear the book is not based on my personal experiences. All I've written are thoughts, and they are based on many things I heard, read, and learned about the workplace.

I hope you enjoy this collection and tell me what you think about it.

In 2024, this book was joined with The Poetry of the Work Volume II, creating a new book, Work & Soul: Poems About Professional Life.


See the book in your favorite store:

https://books2read.com/u/4jM2Vl


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

My twenty-third book — Chronicles of the Unseen: Unveiling the Extraordinary

The short stories were not written with the intention of being published in a book. They were all developed for participation in literary ...