terça-feira, 22 de agosto de 2023

New book

I’m working on a new book of Christian poems. (It’s not part of the Christian Poetry series).

The new book will be a different collection in many ways. I’m doing my best in this book to be something unique. I believe that readers will notice the difference in style in this book.

I’m experimenting with new features in the construction of poems, among them: the extension of the poems, number of verses per stanza, metric, formation of rhymes, etc.

I’d like to say more, but I risk revealing details that are crucial to the book. I’ll share with you some excerpts from the poems I’ve already written, so you can have a taste of what's coming.


“Prayer is a fundamental part of the Christian life,

For many reasons, each one keeps praying.

They always pray asking for some blessing,

And there are also prayers asking for pardon.

God will hear all prayers, no matter the reason.”


“I am very weak,

But God is with me.

I can do anything,

But God can do all things.”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

My twenty-third book — Chronicles of the Unseen: Unveiling the Extraordinary

The short stories were not written with the intention of being published in a book. They were all developed for participation in literary ...