quarta-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2021

My eighth book - Exposed Lives


 This book has a fun story about its origin.

Picturo from Pixabay on Pexels

I didn't create the history base. (Why? How? Tell me more).

Picture from Olya Kobruseva on Pexels

The original history base has been created by my wife, Ana Carolina. (Is she a writer?). She isn't a writer, she is my inspiration 💓💓💖💖💗💗.

She was always joking about a story. One day I decided to write about that. She helped me to do the first draft.

Picture from Lum3n on Pexels

We made the draft. And I began to write the book. While I was writing I had to change some parts of the story, to fit them better in the book. However, the main idea was kept.

While writing, I found a new tool to support me in translating, Google Docs. This is an excellent tool. You put the text in the document, and there are some suggestions.

Besides that, I found another excellent tool to check Spanish Translating, Spanish Checker. The site works like Grammarly, checking grammar, orthography, syntaxis, and showing suggestions. The site also gives a grade for the text.

The book talks about a young man, Louis. He is close to marrying his fianceé, Talitha. At the moment where he began to gather his documents for the civil marriage, he had a sad surprise. The hospital and notary public were closed, and there was no information about their files.

Picture from Samer Daboul on Pexels

The search for the documents triggers new happenings. And new people got close to him and his friends.

Find out the complete story of Louis:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

My twenty-third book — Chronicles of the Unseen: Unveiling the Extraordinary

The short stories were not written with the intention of being published in a book. They were all developed for participation in literary ...