quinta-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2021

My seventh book - Christian Poetry Volume II

This book is the second one of a series of Christian poetry, with poems written between 2013 and 2014.

There are poems about many subjects related to the Christian religion, biblical narratives, Christian life, personal life, etc.

During the revision of the poems, I deleted some from the book. (Why?)

Picture from Plataforma Redigir

At the time that I wrote the poems, I had a narrow vision of Christian life. Today, I'm mature in faith, and I have more knowledge. Because of this, I know that some poems aren't according to biblical teachings. There were no biblical texts to support them. They were only personal opinions.

Picture from Miguel Á. Padriñán on Pexels

Do you remember what I said about the words of the cross in the history of the first book?

I said that I used some logic to set the words in the second book. The logic is using words related to the poems in the book. Besides that, I set keywords that will be on the covers of all books.

Words of the cross

Christ (keyword)
Covenant
Creation
End
Equality
Eternity
Evangelize
Faith (keyword)
Father
Fights
Forgive
Freedom
God (keyword)
Grace (keyword)
History
Holy Spirit( keyword)
Humility
Jesus (keyword)
Lord (keyword)
Mission
Plan
Poetry (keyword)
Rescue
Salvation
Son (extra on English cover)
Transformation
Trust

The book was published on 06/20/2021.

See the book in your favorite store:

https://books2read.com/u/mg5w0z

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

My twenty-third book — Chronicles of the Unseen: Unveiling the Extraordinary

The short stories were not written with the intention of being published in a book. They were all developed for participation in literary ...