sábado, 24 de junho de 2023

My eighteenth book – Christian Poetry volume V

This book is the fourth one of a series of Christian poetry, with poems written between 2013 and 2014.

There are poems about many subjects related to the Christian religion, biblical narratives, Christian life, personal life, etc.

This time, there was a piece of news… I’ve used Artificial Intelligence in the correction of poems and also in the translation into English.

I’ve used Bing AI as my edition assistant; he did incredible work. He suggested rhymes, corrected grammar errors, gave me style advice, etc.

In this book, I followed the same logic as the two previous volumes, I didn't try to keep the exact words. My concern was to keep the same meaning. And one more time, the translation was excellent.

The words of the cross are related to the book's poems; I kept the keywords on the covers of all books.

Words of the cross:

Attention

Await

Behavior

Christ (keyword)

Church

Conversion

Courage

Desire

Faith (keyword)

Firmness

God (keyword)

Holy Spirit (keyword)

Honour

Integrity

Jesus (keyword)

Liberation

Lord (keyword)

Memory

Mercy

Patience

Poetry (keyword)

Purity

Redemption

Relationship

Repentance

Resistance

Return

Reverence

Revival

Sacrifice

Seek

Study

Submission


The book was published on 04/06/2022.

Find out the book on Amazon:

https://amzn.to/43QoPTf

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

My twenty-third book — Chronicles of the Unseen: Unveiling the Extraordinary

The short stories were not written with the intention of being published in a book. They were all developed for participation in literary ...