quinta-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2022

My fifteenth book - Christian Poetry Volume IV

This book is the fourth of a series of Christian poetry, with poems written between 2013 and 2014.

There are poems about many subjects related to the Christian religion, biblical narratives, Christian life, personal life, etc.

One more time, during the revision of the poems, I deleted some from the book. And I also edited others.

I've explained the reason in the text of the second book of the series. See the text:

My seventh book - Christian Poetry Volume II

Picture from Ekaterina Bolovtsova on Pexels

In this book, I followed the same logic as the translation in volume III. I didn't try to keep the exact words. My concern was to keep the same meaning. And one more time, the translation was excellent.

I've used the same logic to set the words of the cross. There are words related to the poems in the book. Besides that, I kept keywords that are on the covers of all books.

Words of the cross

Christ (keyword)

Adoration

Clamor

Dedication

Direction

Discern

Duty

Faith (keyword)

Fidelity

Gift

God (keyword)

Holy Spirit (keyword)

Instrument

Jesus (keyword)

Lord (keyword)

Offerings

Poetry (keyword)

Prophecy

Reconciliation

Responsibility

Righteousness

Serving

Signals

Sincerity

Sovereignty

Testimony

Wisdom

 

The book was published on 12/01/2022.

See the book in your favorite store:

https://books2read.com/u/bpMr16

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

My twenty-third book — Chronicles of the Unseen: Unveiling the Extraordinary

The short stories were not written with the intention of being published in a book. They were all developed for participation in literary ...