sexta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2021

My fifth book - The path to peace

 

This book was the longest and most time-consuming project. My delay in publishing wasn't because of the complexity or extension of the book. I have been delayed because I stopped and left this book.

Picture from Suzy Hazelwood on Pexels

I wrote the first version of the book between 2018 and 2019. At that moment, I had no interest in publishing in Spanish and English. I just wanted to write in Portuguese and publish it.

I finished writing close to September 2019. I sent the book to my friend Anderson Camilo, and he made some considerations about it. I revised the book according to his considerations, but I didn't publish it yet. I kept the book stopped.

Picture from cottonbro on Pexels

After some months, I made some publications on Amazon, and I got excited to publish this book. In April 2020, I reviewed the book and translated it to Spanish. Finally, I published it on Amazon.

After some more months, I'd translated all my books into English. Only this one was missing. I did it and published it. This translating marks a watershed in my writing career. After this book, I decided to write simultaneously in three languages. All books since that time have been published like this.

The book has been published on the following dates:

Portuguese: 20/09/2020

Spanish: 20/09/2020

English: 03/25/2021

Let's talk about the book. The story is about a rich man with a bad marriage, without respect and love. At one point, Charles is diagnosed with brain cancer.

He got desperate, without knowing what to do. For the first time in years, he got close to his family.

Picture from Daniel Reche on Pexels

He got so desperate that he sought God's help. He was immature and didn't know anything about religion, God or cure. He learns in the worst possible way how things really work.

If you want to know the entire path of Charles, read the book.

https://books2read.com/u/4jM212

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

My twenty-third book — Chronicles of the Unseen: Unveiling the Extraordinary

The short stories were not written with the intention of being published in a book. They were all developed for participation in literary ...