segunda-feira, 29 de novembro de 2021

My sixth book - Diverse Poems Volume II

This book is a collection of poems from different moments of my life. One part of them is from the beginning of my writing career, between 2011 and 2015. Another part is from 2020.

The subjects of the poems are very diverse. I wrote about relationships, people's attitudes, news, and romance (I love you, Ana Carolina, my princess).

Imagen de Startup Stock Photos on Pexels

The poems from 2020 were strongly influenced by the moment, COVID-19 pandemic.

Picture from Startup Stock Photos on Pexels

I wrote about the worst consequence of the pandemic, deaths. The poems Ten Thousand People and One Hundred Twenty Thousand tell about days when Brazil reached these terrible numbers. (Until today, more than 613,000 have already died).

Manuas - Amazonas / Picture from Exame.com

Besides that, I wrote about animal abandonment (Best friend), politics (The man of the division, Promises for life), and other subjects.

The book was published on 04/23/2021, in Portuguese, English, and Spanish.

Update 04/04/2022

Continuing my revision to publish on other platforms, I updated this book. I removed some poems from the book. I made it because I understood these poems were not according to the book's purpose.

Read all poems in the book:

https://books2read.com/u/m2Kpgr

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

My twenty-third book — Chronicles of the Unseen: Unveiling the Extraordinary

The short stories were not written with the intention of being published in a book. They were all developed for participation in literary ...